In this blog, I plan to share the experiences that I have as a gardener and nursery owner in Zone 5. We only get one growing season at a time, so let's make the most of it.

Search This Blog

1.20.2009

Master Gardener Shows

Several of us are looking forward to the Porter County Master Gardener Show this weekend in Valparaiso, Indiana. The show features garden product vendors, a seed and bulb exchange, photo competition, and fantastic speakers. All for just $7, what a deal. We are also looking forward to the Putnam County and Madison County Advanced Master Gardener Training programs coming up in February. If you want info about these and other Master Gardener activities around Indiana go to the Purdue Master Gardener Program site and click on Upcoming Events. Putnam County's program is not listed there and I haven't found a reference to it on any other websites. If you want info about it send me an email and I'll forward the flyer. Next week, I'll post a report from the Porter County show. And hopefully I'll have my copy of Tracy DiSabato's new book which I will review.

No comments:

Post a Comment